Typically I meet with my clients via Zoom on a weekly or every-other-week basis. My fee is $189 per 55 minute session. We might decide to work together for a few months or a couple of years depending on the intensity of your distress as you navigate your career with more confidence.
Each of my clients has a credit card number on file that I can use for payment at the time services are rendered. Additionally, I send a monthly document (a ‘Superbill’) that you can use to submit claims to your health insurance company for partial reimbursement.
I am not ‘in-network’ with any insurance plan. If you choose to use your health insurance for out-of-network services/reimbursement, then these are the questions to ask your insurer:
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health visits?
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- What is my out-of-network coinsurance for outpatient mental health visits (CPT codes 90834 and 90837)?
- Do I need a referral from an in-network provider or a primary care physician to see someone out-of-network?
- How do I submit claims for out-of-network reimbursement?
- Are virtual outpatient mental health visits (or teletherapy) covered by my plan?
I am sensitive to the reality that money is a stressor and I take your investment in yourself seriously. It is my utmost priority to respect your needs and goals and to discern those we can achieve from our work together. Let's talk!
Questions? Please contact me for further information.