Thanks for visiting my webpage! I'm glad you are here. I know that it takes courage to ask for help.
Do any of the following describe you?
- Professional in Health Care, Law, Business, Education, Etc
- Highly motivated with an achievement orientation
- View high levels of stress as just part of your career
- Have always been able to cope effectively previously
- Have experienced a good deal of success in life
- Rarely ask for help
Over time, have any of the following come to describe you?
- Finding less satisfaction in both work and personal life
- Feeling frustrated, discouraged, disappointed or unhappy
- Sensing your life is out of balance
- Feeling burnt out professionally, wondering how things got to this point
- Noticing your usual coping skills are not working as well anymore
- Hearing others complain about your behavior
My extensive experience as a therapist, a corporate leader, and a physician coach have led me to develop a practice focused on individuals just like you. You have many skills and strengths but what has worked in the past to enable you to cope and achieve is no longer effective. This can impact your career satisfaction, relationships, or simply having a fulfilling and meaningful life. It can also result in clinically significant anxiety and/or depression, lack of confidence, and lowered self esteem.
If you want help then please call me today to set up an individual consultation.